The application deadline for the Montana Teacher Leaders in the Arts program has been extended to 5:00 pm, Monday, March 2.
The Montana Arts Council and the Office of Public Instruction are teaming up to offer Montana Teacher Leaders in the Arts, a professional development initiative for K-12 educators across the state. Through this exciting new program, MAC and OPI seek to develop teacher leaders who can support other teachers statewide in integrating the arts into their classrooms.
Who can apply for the program?
- Certified arts specialists in K-12 schools in any discipline.
- Classroom teachers with significant background and a high comfort level in the arts.
- Principals and other school administrators.
- Retired teachers who were certified arts specialists.
- Professional teaching artists who demonstrate a significant level of experience in and knowledge of K-12 public education.