Terms and Conditions
We welcome your comments about teaching the arts. Please keep in mind the following guidelines when writing your comments:
- Stay on topic. Comments need to be relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Refrain from offensive or abusive language or attacking individuals.
- Do not include private, confidential, copyright protected materials in comment.
- Comments made primarily to promote your own site will not be posted.
- If you discover errors or have a compliant please contact the Montana Arts Council directly rather than post a comment. firstname.lastname@example.org
Comments that do not observe these guidelines will NOT be posted. All submitted and written comments become public domain. Written comments are generally posted within 3 days. The Montana Arts Council reserves the right to remove or refuse to post any submission for any reason. You acknowledge that you, not the Montana Arts Council, are responsible for the contents of your submission.
Please note by clicking on “Leave a Comment” you acknowledge that you are over 13 years of age, have read the Terms and Conditions, and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms and conditions.
The views expressed on https://bigskyartsed.wordpress.com/ are those of Emily Kohring. These views and posted comments do not necessarily reflect those of the Montana Arts Council or the State of Montana.
https://bigskyartsed.wordpress.com/ includes useful hypertext links or pointers to information created and maintained by other public and private organizations and individuals’ social networking sites. These links and pointers are provided solely for our users’ information and convenience.
When you select a link outside this site, you are leaving https://bigskyartsed.wordpress.com/ and are subject to the privacy and security policies of the owners/sponsors of the outside website.
The Montana Arts Council does not control or guarantee the accuracy, relevance, timeliness or completeness of information contained on a linked website or endorse the organizations sponsoring liked websites, and we do not endorse the views they express or the products/services they offer.